What I learn to be wealth, to be success and to be free in life:
- The way to wealth is to buy right and hold on.
- It’s better to stay fully invested in the market than attempt to time it.
- Well-diversified portfolio, monitor it and rebalance it as needed.
- Check your portfolio quarterly, and at the very least, annually.
- If the stock falls significantly, there must be fundamentals that have caused this drop.
- A life of wealth and happiness = Save + Invest + Plan.
- Great companies make the great investments.
- Building your wealth by
- Spend less than you make.
- Pay off debt.
- Monitor your investment.
- Whatever you decide to invest in, make sure it is something you are comfortable with and understand. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
- Educate yourself. The more you learn, the more you earn.
- Get moving: Listen – you get one – and only one – body for your entire life. Your body is a finely tuned machine, so don’t fuel it with garbage and leave it packed on the couch all day. A simple twenty-minute walk after lunch everyday can make a huge difference. Just get up and do something.
- What millionaires do:
- Work hard
- Believe reaching millionaires status is about how hard you work than how much you make.
- Enjoy their job.
- Exercise regularly
- Wakeup early
- Being a millionaire:
- Patience: It took a commitment to a long-term goal. They knew from the start that it wouldn’t happen fast, but they knew it would happen eventually.
- It required discipline and consistency.
All the best!!
Quoted from many sources.